Wednesday, May 13, 2015

we love you dad





In Venice, the little guy said at one point, when we finally made it to San Marco, crowded more than ever, he said: this is not a square, this is a tourist square and I want to go home to daddy. But we had nice time anyway. He did not say he liked it yet but he will eventually. We made it to the coast too. I have to say it was probably the best part for me, because it was an unexpected little trip. Back home I worked mildly and did not turn on the computer for the whole three days weekend. It felt good. It was hard to turn it on on Monday morning.

2 comments:

Francesca said...

You took some wonderful photos of Venice, and it must have been nice to make a trip with your boy. I've accidentally found when the best time to visit Venice is: in February, just after Carnival week (so on some year in March). There were some tourists, of course, but I walked into San Marco and there was no line!

Bohemian girl said...

Yes, February, next time.